Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shameless Last Minute Promo: Get Painted!


It occurs to me that Halloween is only days away and I could be painting people!
If you want to do a painting party, book it now. I am only doing one or two.

Here is CeCe with a painted necklace. The jewel in the center is adhered to the skin and stayed on a long time. The design is a root necklace. Blood droplets are enhanced with red acrylic stones. She stopped people in their tracks. She frightened at least one. We weren't even trying!

I can paint one or ten, with a 4 hour block. Contact me through Facebook for details. I can do pretty, spooky or pretty spooky. My blacklight paint is awesome.

I use professional paints, both water based and temporary tattoo body paints. I don't do logos or cartoons and will help you interpret your idea, at my discretion. These are one-of-a-kind designs from out of my head.

Consider:
painted on masks - so much more comfortable - with "jewels" or metallic paint
lacy white patterns - glow bright blue under a black light
the undead - glowing ghoul faces and hands, skeletal or decaying
bruised and battered - look beat up good, act scrappy
florals - freaky vines or pretty flowers
old and in the way - caution - you may resemble an older relative - very scary
in stitches - laugh all you want, it won't hurt - farmer's tan encouraged
mod - which once meant modern, but now means retro - think peace sign
jewelry - necklaces, bracelets, anklets
tattoo - a heart, saucy mermaid, fairy, names on scrolls
bald and beautiful - nothing says freaky like a face on the back of a head

Wishing you a safe and happy Halloween!





No comments: