Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

shows: Melange Moves

This is an exciting show for several reasons.

Melange opens it's doors for Final Friday for the first time in the new location, 718 West Douglas. It is just down the block to the West, on the North Side of the street.

They have done a lot of work to make the space fit Leslie and her many talents. The room showcases her fine jewelry and jewels in a bright atmosphere. Her commitment to teaching is evident in the student area and viewable lampwork glass bench.

The featured artist is Mike Fallier. I have been a fan of his work for many years. I can't wait to see his paintings.

I have two new cases that I am going to fill with lots of paper items, in celebration of my book soon to be released. You can peek at the book and pre-order it. I will have beaded jewelry and a fresh stock of cards.

Mark Horton, my husband, will be entertaining us with his original music.

Doozie Dyes will be on the sidewalk. Dulcie Guinty will have lots of tie-dye just in time for Winfield.

Come join us for wine and sushi, art and music from 7-10 Final Friday in celebration of

Melange's new location: 718 West Douglas

So exciting!






No comments: